Updated August 18, 2015
governs all websites, web properties (e.g., widgets and applications) and
mobile applications (collectively the “Site”) owned and controlled by Feld
Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“FEI” “we,” or “us”).
- the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold it;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose it;
- your right to access and seek correction of it;
- how you may complain about privacy matters; and
- our sharing of your personal information overseas.
There are some matters to which this policy
does not apply (see clause 11
Your privacy is important to us but we
cannot guarantee it. We are committed to complying with all the privacy laws
and regulations applicable to our management of your personal information,
including those of your Australia or New Zealand location (Territory).. We make no representation that this Site is governed
by the laws of other nations, or that the Site or any part thereof is
appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Individuals who choose
to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are
responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using
this Site, visitors from outside of the Territory acknowledge that this Site is
subject to the laws and regulations of the Territory and waive any claims that
may arise under their own national laws.
We reserve the right to change, modify,
Policy will be posted here, and we encourage you to check back from time to
time to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of our
since your previous visit to the Site by referring to the “Last Updated” legend
at the top of this page.
Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance to be bound by this Privacy
Policy without limitation, qualification or change. If at any time you do not accept
all the terms and conditions contained herein, immediately discontinue use of
If you do not provide information we seek
we might not be able to provide you with information, products or
services. We might also not be able to
satisfy any requests you make of us.
When you access our site or otherwise
communicate with us you authorise us to communicate with you electronically and
We hold information for as long as we need
it or as long as we are obliged to hold it by law. We reserve the right to
dispose of information without first contacting you when we are allowed to by
law and we have no further use for it.
We will use reasonable endeavours to dispose of information about you
When we collect
information through the Site, we do so by making a record of it.
FEI gathers two
basic types of information through the Site: “Non-Personally Identifiable
Information” (or “Non-PII”) and “Personally Identifiable Information" (or
“PII”). Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP
addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific
identity. PII is information that identifies or can identify you as an
individual (such as residential address, telephone number, or billing
- Non-Personally Identifiable
Information - When you visit and interact with the Site, FEI and third parties
with whom we have contracted to provide services to us may collect Non-PII (for
example, a catalog of the Site pages you visit). Non-PII is anonymous and does
not identify you personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site
from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies;
pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that you
voluntarily provide (as explained below).
- IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs - This Site's web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site's servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags - We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
- Information You Voluntarily Provide - We may also collect certain information (e.g., your geographic location, your genre preferences etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any PII, such information is considered to be Non-PII, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information is considered Non-PII for purposes of this Policy.
- Personally Identifiable Information - You may generally use many features of this Site without providing any PII and have the option of not identifying yourself or of using a pseudonym when dealing with us. But not where this is impractical (for example when you shop online with us) or where the law or a court order provides otherwise. Also, in order to take advantage of particular opportunities made available through the Site (for example, to access additional services provided by this Site such as concert updates, chat room forums and/or personalized content, contests or promotions) we may require that you furnish PII to us such as: your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number email address, age, gender, credit card number or other payment account number and health-related information (for example, physically disabled seating requests). Please keep in mind that you may also be providing PII when you submit comments through chat rooms, forums, message boards or news groups, although we do not collect or use PII from these sources. We generally collect PII from you through the Site only when you voluntarily provide it. However, there might be times when we collect or receive PII about you from third parties such as law enforcement and other government agencies, agencies wanting information about you, credit reporting agencies or the like. You authorise us to collect, receive and hold such information. When you provide PII, the information may be sent to and stored on servers or other storage devices located in the United States of America or elsewhere.
2. Purposes of collecting, holding and using information
- Non-Personally Identifiable
Information - Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such
information for any purpose. For example, we may use Non-PII to measure the
number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to
diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site. We may then use
this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this
Site. We may use non-PII information about you and other Site visitors on an
aggregate basis to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we
believe will be of interest to you.
In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the FEI family on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of your PII.
- Personally Identifiable
- Site: We may use PII you give us to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. Your PII may also be shared among FEI companies (in order to enhance your experience on other FEI websites). To the extent we do so, we make sure that your PII receives the same level of protection throughout all FEI websites. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection use, storage, or disclosure of PII outside the Territory (see 3.i below).
- Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may use your PII to send you information about FEI and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our affiliates, vendors or advertisers. If at any time you change your mind and prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications from us, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Fulfillment of Requests: FEI may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase).
- Facilitation of Transactions: Please note that, at times, forms on the Site may be pre-populated with your PII in order to facilitate a transaction between you and FEI.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, for audits and for other internal purposes.
- Shopping/Commercial Services:
This Site may offer merchandise and/or ticket purchase services, which may be
offered by us or by one of our e-commerce vendors. To the extent the merchandise
and/or ticket purchase services are offered by one of our e-commerce vendors,
such e-commerce vendors will be collecting and using the PII you provide. For
more information regarding your transactions with our e-commerce vendors,
please refer to Section 4.b
To the extent FEI is the entity offering the purchase services, when you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number (for example, your PayPal account number), billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you. We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
- Email This to a Friend: The Site may allow you to forward certain items posted on Site or links to Site features by email or Instant Messenger to other parties who you believe may be interested. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with such other party's email address or Instant Messenger screen name so that we can facilitate your sending of such message to such other party. To do so, any PII you provide in connection with sending such other party the message, such as your name and your email address or Instant Messenger screen name, will, of course, be disclosed to such other party. While, due to technical restrictions, the recipient's email address or Instant Messenger screen names may be retained in our log files, we do not knowingly share it with third parties and we do not use this PII for any purpose except to send this message (unless the recipient has already consented to such use of his/her PII).
- Your reasonable expectations: we may collect, hold, use and disclose your PII for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or where permitted by law.
3. Purposes for disclosing Personally Identifiable Information
- Affiliate Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may share your PII among other FEI companies (“FEI Affiliates”) so that FEI Affiliates may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Third Party Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may also share your PII with third parties to allow such third parties to send promotional communications to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- FEI Service Providers: We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our services, we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how we do so.
- Assignment: We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of FEI's business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Your reasonable expectations: we may collect, hold, use and disclose your PII for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or where permitted by law.
- Our sharing of your personal information overseas: It is our policy to require all of our overseas sharing of personal information to be done in a way which requires observance of strict privacy and security standards compatible with those in the Territory, both during transit and at the overseas destination. We may allow your PII to be shared with those who are in countries other than your own location. We do this:
- where we have made a business
decision to store our data with a trusted service provider who is in the
business of providing data storage and processing services. Examples are those
who store and process our email and mobile application data. These services
commonly involve diverse geographic locations which change from time to time
for reasons which include data protection and processing efficiency. Where
these services are used by us, it is not practical for us to notify you of
which country your PII may be located in; and
- for disclosures between our group companies. Our main business locations are in the United States but some of our group companies may be based in other countries from time to time.
- when our business which collected your PII is in a different country to your location;
- when our supply to you necessarily involves overseas disclosures. For example reinsurers of some of our insurance arrangements may use computer systems in diverse locations to store insurance-related PII; and
- where you are involved with public liability issues concerning goods/services relevant to us. In such cases, we may disclose your PII to any overseas supplier of such goods/services in the course of managing those issues.
4. Collection of Information By Third Parties
- Third Party Advertising - The ads appearing on this Site are delivered to you by third-party advertisers. Non-PII about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Third Party Links - The Site
may contain links to third-party Internet websites, which are not owned or
operated by FEI. We provide such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion
of a link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by FEI. If
you provide any PII through any such third-party website, your transaction will
occur on such third party's website (not the Site) and the PII you provide will
are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such
third-party websites, including such websites' use of any PII that you provide
to them. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy
practices of those sites.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
5. Opt-In Policy
- FEI Communications - When you supply FEI with PII, from time-to-time, in FEI's discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Site, FEI, FEI Affiliates, vendors or advertisers. If you do choose to opt-in to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. If at any time you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out of such marketing communications by using the link provided in our newsletters or commercial email messages to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us. If you do submit a request to opt-out, FEI will implement this change in a reasonable time frame. Please be aware that your requested change will not be effective until FEI implements such change, and such requests will be implemented only in connection with your Site profile, and will not impact any preferences you may have made to any other site controlled, owned or operated by FEI or its affiliates.
- Affiliate and Third Party Communications - From time-to-time in FEI's discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from FEI, FEI Affiliates and/or from third parties. If you do choose to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to FEI for such purposes may be shared with FEI Affiliates and such third-parties, to allow FEI Affiliates and/or such third parties to provide you with such offers. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your PII with FEI Affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by using the “Ask a Question” tab on our Help Page, and specifying which choice you are opting out from, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Site.
- Allowing FEI to share PII with FEI Affiliates for their marketing purposes and/or Allowing FEI to share PII with third-party companies for their marketing purposes - Please note that if you opt-out as described above, (i) we will not be able to remove your PII from the databases of affiliates or third parties with which we have already shared your PII (i.e., to which we have already provided your PII as of the date that we implement your opt-out request), therefore you must contact such affiliates or third parties directly in order to opt-out of further marketing communications made directly from them or utilize the opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages; and (ii) you may still be presented new offers from FEI and/or FEI Affiliates or third parties while you are within the Site, including offers from those third parties which you have opted-out of receiving direct offers; but in connection with each new offer within the Site you will have the right not to accept such offers. In the event you receive an offer from a third party through our Site, but choose not to accept it, your PII will not be shared.
6. Use of This Site by Children - The Site
is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request
that such individuals do not provide PII through the Site. If a parent or
guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally
identifiable information without the parent or guardian's consent by, for
example, misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact
us at email@example.com. If
FEI determines that it has collected personal information of children under the
age of 13, FEI will immediately delete such information and any accounts
use of the Site for additional information regarding the use of this Site by
7. Accessing, Correcting, Updating or Deleting Information Collected
About You - This Site also gives you the
opportunity to correct, modify or remove PII that you have provided to us by
way of this Site. You may do so by modifying your password-protected registered
user information on the Site. To the extent that such information is stored in
our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible,
although please understand that although this information, once deleted, is not
available on the Site, that information may remain stored indefinitely in our
backup and archival records. To the extent that such information is not stored
in our databases, we cannot always ensure that these corrections or deletions
will reach such other databases in a timely manner. FEI retains PII for as long
as reasonably necessary to deliver the products or services for which the PII
8. Security of Your PII - PII collected by
FEI is stored on servers located in the United States of America and other
locations referred to at clause 3.i. FEI
employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry
practice, for PII collected through this Site, including physical, electronic
and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access.
While FEI takes all appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control,
unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data
can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII
supplied by users will not be accessed on storage servers, or intercepted while
being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any
damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of
information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has
been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that security of the username and password
you create when you register with the Site is your responsibility; we recommend
that you do not share them with anyone. If you share your username and
password, you are providing access to your PII. You will be responsible for all
uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to
immediately notify FEI of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
9. Offline vs. Online practices - Please
gathering and dissemination practices in connection with the Site, and does not
apply to any of our practices conducted offline.
that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you
should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in
your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence
via postal mail to:
if in Australia or New Zealand:
Feld Entertainment (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 49 083 865 409
Unit 15s, 349 Bluff Road,
Hampton, VIC, 3188
Attention: Privacy Officer
or generally to
Feld Entertainment, Inc.
8607 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
Attention: Privacy Officer
- This is a policy. There may be additional privacy notices and terms relevant to you depending on the nature of your dealings with us and on our particular businesses. There are additional privacy terms in our loyalty program and club membership contracts and for use of the Site, for example. We have separate charters concerning our employees – this policy does not apply to the personal information of our employees in their capacity as such.
12. Access to Your PII - We appreciate your
assistance in keeping your PII up to date and accurate. You are entitled to
access, verify, amend and/or correct your PII collected by FEI. You are
encouraged to contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or the above
postal address to verify, correct or update your PII. If you have a concern
regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your PII by FEI, please contact
our Privacy Officer. Your concern will be investigated and you will be notified
as soon as possible of the outcome of the investigation and any action required
as a result.
you can complain about our management of PII - If you wish
to complain about a breach of the privacy rules that bind us, you may contact
our Privacy Officer at one of the above contact points. We may ask you to put your complaint in writing
and to provide details about it. We may
discuss your complaint with our personnel and our service providers and others
as appropriate. Our Privacy Officer will
investigate the matter and attempt to resolve it in a timely way. Our Privacy Officer will inform you in
writing about the outcome of the investigation.
If our Privacy Officer does not resolve your complaint to your
satisfaction and no other complaint resolution procedures are agreed or
required by law, our Privacy Officer will inform you that your complaint may be
referred to the government’s privacy regulator for further investigation and
will provide you with that regulator’s contact details.